[pmwiki-users] search not working

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Sat Dec 31 10:03:23 CST 2005

Saturday, December 31, 2005, 3:43:28 PM, Hans wrote:
> So it is something in wiki.d, but what?
> It is not the search page or the searchbox.

uhh, I found it: it was Site.Search.
It contained (:searchresults group={$Group}:)
which I put there experimenting and forgot about it.

I did not know that (:searchresults group={$Group}:) from Site.Search
are used as template if searching from other pages with action=search.

Putting (:searchresults group={$Group}:) in another page will not
restrict the results showing to that group, if Site.Search contains
(:searchresults:). Why not? How are pagelist parameters working in
(:searchresults:)?

Best,
~Hans