[pmwiki-users] Calendar recipy

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Wed Feb 9 16:18:13 CST 2005

Hi John

I was just testing the Calendar recipy and it looks very nice, here's some
inital comments though:

* I was slightly confused that wikilog.php was the one to use for pmwiki-2
* Maybe wikilog.php also could check for the i18.php in the cookbook
  directory by default?
* I don't have a pub/css/ in my standard installation? Should there be
  one?

A general comment:
* It's slightly confusing with the script called 'wikilog' when the
  example is so extremely calendar-oriented. Is the functionality of a
  log and a calendar so similar?
* Same goes for the directive (:wikilog:)...

Oh, and I think some of the defaults should different (international dates
for instance... right now I got an entry for 10.02.2005...).

But all in all it looks very good, I'm impressed so far!

regards
Christian