[pmwiki-users] Weird Internal Server Error when Saving Certain Text

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:19:07 CST 2005

B"H

I have experienced a very weird error when trying to save some text on my wiki.

The text is:
Date Aired     : 54/03/30
Episode Number :  129
Available      : YES
Title/Plot/Host: The Ebezzler(Echo Corners)
First Line     :

When I try to save it on my wiki I get a 500 Internal Server Error. If
I remove "(Echo Corners)" it saves properly.

Try it out:
http://otterprojectonline.info/pmwiki/Main/WikiSandbox

This doesn't happen on PmWiki's site:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/Test
so it must be some kind of configuration on my site. I have enabled
Diagnostics on my wiki if anyone wants to take a look.

Menachem

--
Are you interested in using Linux?
Download Libranet 2.8.1 for free and try it out.