[pmwiki-users] Weird Internal Server Error when Saving Certain Text

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 15 13:38:08 CST 2005

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 11:19:07AM -0800, Menachem Shapiro wrote:
> I have experienced a very weird error when trying to save some
> text on my wiki.
>
> When I try to save it on my wiki I get a 500 Internal Server Error. If
> I remove "(Echo Corners)" it saves properly.
>
> Try it out:

Strange.  It seems to occur whenever "(echo " is placed in the text.
I tried it with other PHP reserved words (if, print) but couldn't
get it to give an error for any of those -- just with echo.

I suspect an error in a custom markup somewhere.  (Pages are rendered
to HTML when saving, so the error may be occurring there.)
Can you send me a copy of your config.php?