[pmwiki-users] PmWiki - Now with spell checking ;)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 05:09:58 CST 2005

That alerady has to be configured within the spelling checking script,
i.e. between /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin etc :(
Ideally I'd like to remove the dependency on aspell entirely, and have
a pure php fallback, ho-hum
 -ciaran

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:51:50 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 09:04:49PM +0100, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> > Ciaran schrieb:
> > >aspell can be compiled under windows as I understand it
> >
> > if not: what's about using cygwin ? I could try it (when beta22 is out)
>
> Actually, it looks as though windows binaries already exist --
> see http://aspell.net/win32/ .  The tricky part would be getting
> the spellchecker.php script to call aspell with the correct path.
>
> Pm

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)