[pmwiki-users] PmWiki - Now with spell checking ;)

Guillaume gsouesme at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 20 05:25:42 CST 2005

Le 20 févr. 05, à 12:09, Ciaran a écrit :

> That alerady has to be configured within the spelling checking script,
> i.e. between /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin etc :(

Why do you want to include a spell checker: for example, Opera and
FireFox have already one (and all native mac browsers also)? Can you
explain me the advantages of an on-line solution?

I think that a thesaurus, a synonym dictionary and a true dictionary
(with definition) would be more useful, no? the integration of
http://www.answers.com (i.e.http://www.answers.com/love)  is an option.

Guillaume