[Pmwiki-users] skin switching problem

Neil Herber nospam
Tue Jan 18 13:19:47 CST 2005

At 2005-01-18  02:57 PM -0500, Bronwyn Boltwood is rumored to have said:
>Hi all, I'd like to know if any of you are having the same
>difficulties I'm having with skinchange.php -- it not only doesn't
>work, but prevents any content from being displayed.

Bronwyn

I had exactly this problem a few days ago, but I was not using
skinchange.php. It turned out to be something like a mismatched set of
brackets or quotes in the skin template I had modified. I can't remember
the exact cause, because I resolved to siop tinkering with skins until I
was more familiar with CSS and the like.

Neil

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/
Tel: (613) 829-4668