[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Ciaran ciaranj
Wed Jan 19 15:14:56 CST 2005

Hmm, I still think you're missing something :)  *Every* Page does
belong to a group. Its how you *reference* that page that matters,
i.e. if you're referencing a page that belongs to a group other than
the group the current page belongs to then it needs to be explicitly
noted as a full path (where path is GroupName/PageName or
GroupName.PageName)

In the case where you have a WikiPage referenced as PageName.PageName
I believe that will *actually* be a page 'PageName' within the group
'PageName'
... I think <g>
 -Ciaran

- Ciaran