[Pmwiki-users] Creating Groups

Wade Hudson whudson
Thu Jan 20 15:00:32 CST 2005

Hans,
Good point about PageName. Maybe "Somepage" should be an option too.

So maybe the Documentation Index should read:

Creating a new group is as easy as CreatingNewPages; simply edit an
 existing page to include a link to a page in the new group using one
 of the  following formats:
Groupname/SomePage
 Groupname.SomePage
[[Groupname/SomePage]]
[[Groupname.Some Page]]
[[Groupname.Somepage]]

 (see also [[Links]]).  Then click on  the '?' to edit the page.