[Pmwiki-users] monster visible markup test page

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Fri Jan 21 10:10:26 CST 2005

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 05:14:10PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> Has anyone built a "monster visible markup test page" that they would be
> willing to share on PmWiki.org?

Just build one (or several) on pmwiki.org.  It would also be worthwhile
for there to be a set of links on the page(s) that make it easy to
view that page in a variety of different skins.

The monster markup test page could go in either the Test or Cookbook
wiki groups.  Somehow I think Cookbook might be appropriate, since that's
where skins normally go, and the monster markup test page could be
linked from the SkinGuidelines page.  I can even enable a large
number of cookbook recipes on that page, so that we could use it to
test interactions between recipes.