[pmwiki-users] upgrade questions pmwiki 1.x to 2.x (where are the converted files?)

pmwiki at rain4us.net pmwiki at rain4us.net
Fri Jan 28 11:07:35 CST 2005

I have a particular wiki site that has grown and become pretty massive.  I
have just converted it to pmwiki 2.x(beta 19 I think) and everything is
working well.

The new wiki site is in a different directory structure with the include
that points to the 1.x wiki.d dir.

What I would LIKE to do is to clean up and delete everything in the old
1.x wiki directory structure and turn the 2.x wiki loose in its new
location.  What I have found is that the files were not MIGRATED from 1.x
to 2.x, but they are just interpreted on the fly while remaining in their
old location.

Wait...I did some testing before sending this and I now see that edits
made in 2.x cause the edits to be written in the new wiki.d directory.

So...I guess now my question is... how do I FORCE every wiki page to be
read and rewritten in pmwiki2.x format?

--
Richard