[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta44 released, major new features and changes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Jul 10 18:08:56 CDT 2005

On Sun, Jul 10, 2005 at 11:07:08PM +0100, Hans wrote:
> Sunday, July 10, 2005, 10:51:51 PM, Hans wrote:
> > There has been a hickup with the upgrade:
> > I moved Main.AllRecentChanges to Site.AllRecentChanges by renaming the
> > file in wiki.d, but subsequent page changes showed up in a new
> > Main.AllRecentChanges page, and not in the Site.AllRecentChanges.
>
> I tracked down the reason for this:
> It is the extended markup script (recipe), which redefines
> $RecentChangesFmt, using Main.AllRecentChanges.
> Changing 'Main' to 'Site' in the script cured the problem.

Another solution is to set $RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges']
after loading the extendmarkup.php recipe.

It might be nice if extendmarkup.php set $RecentChangesFmt as

    $RecentChangesFmt['$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges'] = '...';
    $RecentChangesFmt['$Group.RecentChanges'] = '...';

instead of the slightly more destructive

    $RecentChangesFmt = array(
      '$SiteGroup.AllRecentChanges' => '...',
      '$Group.RecentChanges' => '...');