[pmwiki-users] 2.0.beta44 released, major new features and changes

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Mon Jul 11 00:10:09 CDT 2005

I went ahead and upgraded.  But now (:searchbox:) comes up in the
context of Site instead of Main.  My problem is that I use UserAuth
and when I try to edit something in the Group Site, it asks me
for a pmwiki (not UserAuth) password.  I didn't have any passwords
setup... well I think there's one for upload, but UserAuth overrides
this resonably well.

So... even if there's some way of editing the page with a pmwiki
password, any chance I can edit it just using my UserAuth
access (like I can do with all other pages)?

thanks,
Chris