[pmwiki-users] Re: ... MarkupExtensions and other interdependent recipes

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Jun 13 16:00:08 CDT 2005

On Monday, 13 June 2005 7:00 PM, chr at home.se wrote:

>> >Nice compromise :-)
>> >
>> >/Christian
>> >
>> OK at the moment (it's a good job I didn't release it), I have it
>> recognising a space delimited variable. I guess I need to enhance
>> it some more before I release it... Which means figuring out how
>> to implement this 'nice compromise'.
>
>If you ask Patrick nicely, I'm sure he can give you an example of how this
>is done :-)

I half figured it out and uploaded the result (with a new stylesheet)
to the Cookbook.MarkupExtensions page.

It uses a $MarkupExtensionsFmt = array(" ... ", " ... ");
to control what's turned on. I will update the page documentation to
explain all the options tonight (I hope).

I think the options are independent of one another, but it's a bit hard
to test this.

Next is to separate out (and share) the helper functions.

--
JR