[pmwiki-users] "Site" under construction

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 14:41:27 CDT 2005

I just wonder what the implications are for skin authors.
I take it that nothing needs to change in the existing skins, since
request for for instance Main.SideBar are automatically rerouted.

But for the future skins should be updated I would think.
Would the following be a right way to load the sidebar in the template
for instance?:
instead of
   <!--wiki:$Group.SideBar Main.SideBar PmWikiAdmin.SideBar-->
write
   <!--wiki:$Group.SideBar $DefaultGroup.SideBar $SiteGroup.SideBar-->

?
this introduces variables instead of the hard-coded pagenames I use
right now.

Best,
~Hans