[pmwiki-users] blocked when editing, missing quick ref

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Sun Jun 19 02:24:24 CDT 2005

Sunday, June 19, 2005, 6:18:54 AM, Clytie wrote:
> However, while I was doing this, after a few pages, I've been
> "blocked by the administrator" on two successive pages. Maybe the
> wholesale copy-and-paste operations resembled some type of wikispam.
> Anyway, that's me blocked from continuing my setup.

Which pages did this occur, and can you still do others?

> My other problem right now is that my EditQuickReference, called:

> [[PmWikiVi/EditQuickReference|TRANSLATED TEXT]]

> is no longer appearing below the entry pane when editing a page. I
> have no idea why not. :(

The XLpage redefines some page locations. Like:

'PmWiki.EditQuickReference' => 'PmWikiVi.EditQuickReference',

but you are not allowed to write

'PmWiki.EditQuickReference' => 'PmWikiVi.EditQuickReference|TRANSLATED TEXT',

since it is not a link, not page markup, but an array definition, i.e. a php internal
mapping for a variable.

I fixed it on PmWikiVi/XLPage, so it works now.

Best,
~Hans