[pmwiki-users] blocked when editing, missing quick ref

Clytie Siddall clytie at riverland.net.au
Sun Jun 19 23:11:01 CDT 2005

Thanks for replying to this, Hans.

On 19/06/2005, at 4:54 PM, Hans wrote:

> The XLpage redefines some page locations. Like:
>
> 'PmWiki.EditQuickReference' => 'PmWikiVi.EditQuickReference',
>
> but you are not allowed to write
>
> 'PmWiki.EditQuickReference' => 'PmWikiVi.EditQuickReference|
> TRANSLATED TEXT',
>
> since it is not a link, not page markup, but an array definition,
> i.e. a php internal
> mapping for a variable.

Does that mean all page definitions that use full stops instead of
slashes, are array definitions, and won't accept link text?

> I fixed it on PmWikiVi/XLPage, so it works now.

Thankyou very much. :)

btw, my Debian Women wiki-translation admin asked when the Vietnamese
pmwiki translation would be in the tarball. I don't know if I've
translated everything necessary for that. Have I? Once complete, when
would it be in the l10n tarball?

Việt hóa phần mềm tự do)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc