[pmwiki-users] names - files, groups, pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Mar 14 14:58:49 CST 2005

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 03:28:41PM -0500, Neil Herber wrote:
> Except there is a real problem for (:pagelist:), which you can see clearly
> at the bottom of this page:
>
>         http://neil.eton.ca/wiki/index.php/Main/HomePage

I can probably get (:pagelist:) and friends to be case-insensitive
as well.

I really am of the opinion that it will be far easier to get markups
and other PmWiki features to work "correctly" on case-insensitive
filesystems than it will be to try to get a case-sensitive filesystem
to act case-insensitively.