[pmwiki-users] Re: host-independent URLs for configurations

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Wed Mar 16 04:13:59 CST 2005

Isn't this related to the thread
Links/Addresses in Wikis (was How to add an image with local address ?)
I simply use FileZilla to mirror the public version of my site with the
private (development and test) version at home, as closely as I can
(given I have no control over software versions and configuration at my
host, and I am running windows at home).
I'm recommend we seriously consider changing the behaviour of
[[/filename.ext]] to be that that people would expect, namely refer to
the document root.
Simon