[pmwiki-users] Re: host-independent URLs for configurations

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 19 22:34:35 CST 2005

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 11:19:20PM +0100, chr at home.se wrote:
> I think it'd be nice if we could use variables in e.g. localmap.txt.

Added for 2.0.beta27.

> I also think ThisSite needs some resurrection, for instance through
> {$ThisSite}.

Thus far this doesn't seem to be important enough to merit inclusion
of {$ThisSite} or ThisSite: in the core, so I think I'll leave this
for admins to locally enable/customize.  ThisSite: can of course be
easily done in localmap.txt, or it can be done programmatically in
a config.php:

   $LinkFunctions['ThisSite:'] = 'LinkIMap';
   $IMap['ThisSite:'] = 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'];