[pmwiki-users] small password and skin query?

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Mar 18 14:48:55 CST 2005

If you think about it, some skins are *already* bundles in the functional
sense as well as from a layout design perspective.

So why not go with the flow and describe skins as bundles? What was the
historical reason to keep skins from handling function?

Of course, if that's not the case, I may have misunderstood something.

At 03:31 PM 3/18/2005, V.Krishn wrote:
> > I guess you could, if you wanted to tie the look of the printed pages to
> > the look of the skin itself. Makes quite a bit of sense, actually.
>Yup.... very much. I would like users just to make one entry in config.php
>file and i.e
>$skin = 'someskin';
>Unless there are some weird configurations required.
>We could always use SDV while setting $ActionSkin so that if any author is
>paranoid about some print skin he could alway stick to it in his config.php
>file. :-)

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)