[pmwiki-users] block preformat, spaceless?

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Mar 18 15:06:58 CST 2005

I recently learned:

~~[=~~=]

And what Neil was wondering  was how to show [=quoted text=] that contains
quotes using the (:markup:) directive which shows both the code and how the
code would look like when rendered.

(and I still can't do it, but it's such a minor issue that I stopped trying)

At 03:42 PM 3/18/2005, A Kabaila wrote:
>Forgive the confusion of old, but I do not understand your problem.  I just
>tried the following markup:

<snip />

>BTW, I could not stop ~~~~ completely by putting it in brackets thus:
>[=~~~~=]
>This seems to get partly parsed on the first parsing of the page.  It becomes
>difficult to show how to use ~~~~ to the end users.

<snip />

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)