[pmwiki-users] Attach various

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Sat Mar 19 14:15:34 CST 2005

I have enabled uploads in a wiki.
1)
But when I upload a photo instead of the image showing on the page the
text "Attach:form1.jpeg" still appears as a link.
When I click on the link the photo is correctly shown (on a page by itself).
My understanding is that the image should show on the page rather than
the text?
Any suggestions?
The link appears in the correct form viz /pmwikiuploads/Profiles/form1.jpeg

Also
2)
Am I correct in thinking that to enable uploads only for a group the
attach stuff goes in the group php file?
3)
Can I enable uploads only for a specific page, or pages, and if so how?

tia

Simon