[pmwiki-users] Attach various

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 19 16:41:15 CST 2005

On Sun, Mar 20, 2005 at 08:15:34AM +1200, Simon wrote:
> I have enabled uploads in a wiki.
> 1)
> But when I upload a photo instead of the image showing on the page the
> text "Attach:form1.jpeg" still appears as a link.
> When I click on the link the photo is correctly shown (on a page by itself).
> My understanding is that the image should show on the page rather than
> the text?

Yes, it should show up as an image.  Are you placing the Attach:form1.jpeg
by itself, or within double-brackets?  If the latter, it'll show up
as a link and not an image (same as other image urls).

If you're doing it outside of double-brackets and it's appearing as
a link, do you have a url that we could look at for this?

> 2)
> Am I correct in thinking that to enable uploads only for a group the
> attach stuff goes in the group php file?

Yes.

> 3)
> Can I enable uploads only for a specific page, or pages, and if so how?

Yes, just use a per-page customization instead of a per-group customization.
In other words, enable uploads in local/Group.SomePage.php .