[pmwiki-users] floating box on the right

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 23 20:26:46 CST 2005

On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 12:37:13PM +1100, Nathan Jones wrote:
> I'm waiting for (:div:) markup to go live, at which point I'll do
> something like this:

My apologies that this (and a few other features) are taking so
long to implement -- an unexpected event ended up eating up most
of the time I had expected to have to work on this and other
projects.  I'm hoping things get back to normal after this weekend.

> I notice a message from John Coxon with a similar approach using
> WikiStyles. He uses "display: block" to form a box, but I don't know if
> that will work when you try to enclose block level elements (eg. two
> paragraphs).

You're correct, it doesn't work with two or more block level elements,
which is why we need (:div:) or something like it.