[pmwiki-users] floating box on the right

Nathan Jones pmwiki at optimo.com.au
Wed Mar 23 22:54:01 CST 2005

Pm wrote:
>My apologies that this (and a few other features) are taking so
>long to implement

You don't really need to apoligise when life gets in the way of what is
an amazing voluntary effort on a great application. :-)

To everyone else who loves PmWiki, don't forget you can
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SendPmMoney  :-)

>You're correct, it doesn't work with two or more block level elements,
>which is why we need (:div:) or something like it.

Have you decided on shorthand syntax yet?
The >>class<<, >>#id<< and >><< (end) option is nice.

--
Nathan Jones