[pmwiki-users] Wrap text around image on a page - How?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Mar 23 21:01:46 CST 2005

On Wed, Mar 23, 2005 at 06:36:24PM -0800, John W Morris wrote:
>    I truely have looked for this but so far I can put the image pretty much
>    where I want, but can't get text to flow around the image.
>    I am missing a key point or is this a "not yet" sort of thing.

    %align=right% http://www.example.com/path/to/image.gif

will cause an image to float to the right, with subsequent text flowing
around it on the left.  Similarly,

    %align=left% http://www.example.com/path/to/image.gif

will float an image on the left, with subsequent text flowing
to the right of the image.

If that's not it, let me know and we'll work it out.