[pmwiki-users] Cross-group wiki trails

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Mar 26 13:51:59 CST 2005

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 11:57:06AM +0100, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 10:26:28PM +0100, Joachim Durchholz wrote:
> >
> >>Is there a way to make trail markup generate links to another group?
> >>
> >>Here's an example trail index page:
> >>
> >>* [[Group/Topic1]]
> >>* [[OtherGroup/Topic2]]
> >>
> >>If I place the trail markup in Group/Topic1, the forward link will go to
> >>Group/Topic, not OtherGroup/Topic as the trail index page would suggest.
>
> Trail index page:
>   http://shaman-ca.de/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Seminare/Themen

As I mentioned in my previous message, it's indeed a bug with the
wikitrails code, and it doesn't appear to be a trivial fix.
However, the workaround is to change the link that currently says

    * [[Räume der Kraft]]

to be

    * [[Seminare/Räume der Kraft]]

and it'll get the correct group in the trail links.