[pmwiki-users] Re: Include URL markup (Radu)

zgrauer at earthlink.net zgrauer at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 09:36:54 CDT 2005

Radu,

1. Putting the html code in the skin

If I put it in the skin, won't it show in all the groups?

I have 3 types of activities in mind, a chemical additives 'handbook' - like a very specialized wikipedia, a collection
of product formulations (a recipe collection for cosmetics, construction products, whatever), and a collaborative
effort to remove arsenic from drinking water in developing countries.

I want the first two to have the google ads - I know it won't make me rich, but it will help with the cost of running the
server. The third one I want ad free.

2. What is wrong with the code in the first place?

Neither the includefile nor the includeurl markups from the documentation seem to work. It is not a problem with the semicolon, I don't believe. Again, copied from the documentation, and only changed the path in the second one.

Here is the offending code(s). I presume if it does not work for me, it won't work for others either:

  Markup('includeurl', 'directives',
  "/\\(:includeurl\\s+(http:[^$UrlExcludeChars]*?)\\s*:\\)/e",
 "Keep(implode('',file(str_replace('&','&','$1'))))");

 Markup('includefile', 'directives',
 '/\\(:includefile\\s+([-\\w.]+)\\s*:\\)/e', "Keep(implode('',
 file('/google.html/$1')))");