[pmwiki-users] Re: Unwanted creation of Wiki-Group

Al Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Tue May 10 04:49:02 CDT 2005

Patrick,
On Saturday 07 May 2005 01:30, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 08:45:32PM +1000, Al Kabaila wrote:
> > Hello All,

As always, I am indebted to Patrick not only for his expertise and the ability
to explain in detail, but also for his patience.  I also want to thank Neil
Herber and Radu Lukian for their prompt contributions.  I can see that both
solutions 1 and 2 are simple to implement and that 1 would require little
additional work than typing a few lines of code into   the
.../local/config.php file.

I looked at the Cookbook and to my dismay noticed that on an earlier occasion
it was I who pasted some stuff from Pm email on this list to the cookbook...
I had totally forgotten that.  Such memory lapses for me are, alas, too
frequent...  I do apologise for it.

Thanks you all again,

Al.

--