[pmwiki-users] Conditional Directive based on time

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 11:25:07 CDT 2005

Wednesday, October 12, 2005, 5:17:14 PM, Jonathan wrote:
> doesn't optimizing for authors (ala, PmWikiPhilosophy #1) mean not to
> confuse them if at all possible? It's simpler for authors to remember to
> always use "YYYYMMDD" for dates. It's simpler for authors to remember
> that the dates they write/read are always included in ranges.

I agree totally. Just allow only YYYYMMDD formats.

Now could it be made possible to write
(:if date 20051012 +30 :) meaning from the 12/10/05 for 30 days?
Or even
(:if date today +30 :) meaning from today for 30 days?
The 'today' would need to be substituted with the correct date format
when saving the page.

Best,
~Hans