[pmwiki-users] Contents or WikiWords to expire as a function of time - question.

Ivan Teliatnikov ivan at geosci.usyd.edu.au
Wed Oct 12 21:37:05 CDT 2005

Dear friends,

Considering how smart and nice pmwiki is I would not be surprised if
this feature is already implemented and I simply do not know about it.

If not, it might be an interesting feature to add to pmwiki.

I would like contents on my page or WikiWords to expire and optionally
become invisible as a function of time. It also would be useful if an
e-mail warning could be sent to the page owner or to pmwiki master. This
would be especially useful for using wiki pages as news-board, or to
post information that expires with time and has to be either removed or
updated.

Regards,

Ivan.
--