[pmwiki-users] Problems and comment to WikiFarm setup

Helge Larsen hal at post4.tele.dk
Tue Oct 25 15:19:16 CDT 2005

Hello

I'm trying to setup a wikifarm with one public wiki and several
protected wiki fields.
Running PmWiki Version 2.0.12.

1.
I have setup shared Site and Profiles groups between my wiki's
(UseCommonPagesInAWikiFarm), with writing to the shared
groupdirectory, but when using UrlApproval the script writes in the
local wiki.d directory and not in my shared Site directory.

2.
All but on of my wiki fields is read protected (AuthUser), so that
they are only visible when loggedin, and that part is working, but my
problem is with action=logout where I use the redirect variable:
	$LogoutRedirectFmt = "HalWiki:Main.HomePage";
to transfer the user to a readable page in my public wiki.
I have setup "HalWiki:" in my farmmap.txt and it works as a normal
link, but not in the logout redirect, and not in the normal
(:redirect:) command either.

3.
Running with CleanUrls enabled I find it troublesome to setup
$ScriptUrl in every field, so I have the following lines in my
farmconfig that seems to solve this:
	$pos = strrpos($ScriptUrl, "/");
	if ($pos === false) { // note: three equal signs
	} else {
		$ScriptUrl = substr($ScriptUrl, 0, $pos);
	}

--
Regards
Helge Larsen