[pmwiki-users] Get rid of groups altogether?

Michael Widowitz michael at widowitz.com
Tue Oct 25 19:27:21 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am just taking my first steps with pmwiki. At the moment, I am still
struggling with my web provider to get the clean urls running. Assuming
that this will work out fine, I will then have URLs in the form of

http://mysite.com/Main/HomePage

However, since I am not actively using groups at all, I would prefer to
get rid of the groups completely, and as a benefit get URLs in the format of

http://mysite.com/HomePage

which I find both nicer and more frequently used.

Is there a way (cookbook?) to achieve such URLs?

Thank you,

Michael