[pmwiki-users] Completely clean URLs (Was: Get rid of groups altogether?)

Michael Widowitz michael at widowitz.com
Wed Oct 26 13:16:03 CDT 2005

Hello group,
maybe in the previous message the subject was a bit confusing. Therefore
I repost the question:

Is it possible - under the assumption that one can accept having only a
single group - to have totally clean URLs as in

http://mysite.com/HomePage

instead of having the group name in between
(http://mysite.com/Main/HomePage) ?

I'd also be happy about a definite "no"... :-)

Thanks,
Mike