[pmwiki-users] Re: Monobook & Grease Skins updates

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Sep 7 18:01:12 CDT 2005

On 9/7/05, Dominique Faure <dominique.faure.1 at free.fr> wrote:
> At Tuesday, September 06, 2005 2:46 PM [GMT+1=CET], Patrick R. Michaud
> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 08:17:01AM +0200, Dominique Faure wrote:
> >>
> >> I've uploaded new versions of Monobook and Grease skins to
> >> www.pmwiki.org. Could you please enable them on their own pages, thanks.
> >
> > Done.
> >

> Sorry to bother you again this these skins, but I've managed to make them
> handle the [[Site.PageActions]] you introduced with the new PmWiki default
> skin.
>
> Nota: monobook require a slight Site.PageAction modification to keep its
> current tab behavior (documented in the Cookbook recipe).

If that's so, you can bundle your own Site.PageAction page.

Step 1)
Create a monobook/wikilib.d/ subdirectory.

Step 2)
Create your modified Site.PageAction page.

Hint:  Create it with a PmWiki beta release.  (Why? Because otherwise
it won't be compatible Pmwiki-beta due to changes in the way PmWiki
handles newlines.)

Optional: Delete some of the non-necessary lines in the file, like

    agent=
    author=
    host=
    author:
    diff:
    Host:

Step 3a)
Copy your custom page from wiki.d/ to the new
pub/skins/monobook/wikilib.d/ subdirectory.

Step 3b)
Delete your custom page from wiki.d/ .

Step 4)
Add the page storage location in your monobook.php file.

    ## Add a custom page storage location for the
    ## custom Edit Form and a Preferences page.
    global $WikiLibDirs;
    $PageStorePath = dirname(__FILE__)."/wikilib.d/\$FullName";
    $where = count($WikiLibDirs);
    if ($where>1) $where--;
    array_splice($WikiLibDirs, $where, 0,
      array(new PageStore($PageStorePath)));