[pmwiki-users] Re: View action not active

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:48:35 CDT 2005

On 9/14/05, Markus Bendler <markus.bendler at gmx.ch> wrote:
> Yes for me it is a bug. Because when you are in edit mode you don't have a
> link back. Other pages have an active view (action) hyper-link.
> Thanks!
>
> Markus

Hey, your right. I thought I checked that and it displayed as a link
in edit view. Maybe not. Anyway, yes, in edit view or any view besides
'browse' the links should be actual links. I would say that that is in
fact a bug. Anyone?

If I knew how to turn it on/off (assumably with a variable) I would
think a quick little if-else statement to check for action=browse and
set the variable accordingly in config.php would do the trick. But,
alas, I don't.

--
----
Waylan Limberg