[pmwiki-users] Re: View action not active

Waylan Limberg waylan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:07:21 CDT 2005

> If I knew how to turn it on/off (assumably with a variable) I would
> think a quick little if-else statement to check for action=browse and
> set the variable accordingly in config.php would do the trick. But,
> alas, I don't.

So I send my reply and then see the answer was already submitted. This
may or may not work Markus, but if you need the the MarkupExtensions
in view mode try this:

if ($Action == "browse") {
   $MarkupExtensions['links'] = 1;
} else {
   $MarkupExtensions['links'] = 0;
}

Why something like that isn't built into MarkupExtensions by default,
I don't know. Or, perhaps defining $LinkPageSelfFmt after the
MarkupExtension would override the effect. Of course, these are just
some untested first thoughts. Again, as Patrick stated "John Rankin
can probably answer this question in more detail if needed."

--
----
Waylan Limberg
waylan at gmail.com