[pmwiki-users] How to 'automatically' keep a deployed PmWiki install up to date?

Crisp, Steve [UK] SCRISP at ngms.eu.com
Fri Sep 23 16:13:41 CDT 2005

Dear PmWiki Community,

I have a question ... You've installed PmWiki <http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PmWiki> , added a few cookbook plug-ins and deployed it.  How do you now 'automatically' maintain that installation keeping it up to date with latest developments?

I've created a Cookbook item (see below) to record my thoughts and capture stages of discussion.

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InstallationTracking

Let me know your thoughts,
-Steve.
P.S: Apologies if creating a cookbook item was wrong.  I thought about adding it to the PITS but was not sure if I'm actually requesting a core feature or a Cookbook explanation to record the agreed best practice to achieve the same (or both!).