[pmwiki-users] Re: How to 'automatically' keep a deployed PmWiki install up to date?

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Sun Sep 25 02:52:53 CDT 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Crisp, Steve [UK] wrote:

> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/InstallationTracking
>
> Let me know your thoughts,

Have you thought of using CVS to simply update the installation?

This is what I do for my pmwiki installations. There is no guarantee
though that a new release of pmwiki won't break old recipes etc, so I'm
not sure this is something you'd really like to do automatically...

You should also consider wiki farms/fields in this context... that should
reduce the n:o installations you need to update to one per server.

/Christian