[pmwiki-users] Disable ? on page link markup

Martin Fick fick at fgm.com
Wed Sep 28 11:29:31 CDT 2005

One reason to want to disable the '?' supersrcipt on
certain non-existing pages is so that you can create a group which
only has a GroupFooter or GroupHeader in it (GroupB).  This
group would then be used to link to from another group's
pages (GroupA) using the

GroupB.{$Name}

markup expecting the GroupFooter or GroupHeader in GroupB to do
something with the name of the page.  So evne though this
page would render properly (as is done with Categories), the
link to this page would show up with the '?' superscript.

-Martin