[pmwiki-users] Help! Performance problem after server move

Sebastian Siedentopf schlaefer at macnews.de
Tue Apr 4 11:07:08 CDT 2006

Am 03.04.2006 um 20:52 schrieb Robin Hills:

> Apologies if this has been covered somewhere before. I'm sure it
> probably has.
>
> I'm the administrator at Flu Wiki. The domain is www.fluwikie.com but
> you won't raise it right now because the account has been
> suspended. We
> moved to a new host on Saturday and there have been problems ever
> since.
> I'm told that the application is using 110% of the processor even when
> "it's just sitting there".

We have same feedback from our provider. It seems that the wiki
causes a huge amount of processor load. They descripted it the same
way: it's just sitting there and apache sucks processor power without
any particular hits being processed.

We have no clue at the moment and I would not blame the PmWiki core,
because we have a lot of official and inofficial recipes installed.

We have no further information so far but I will post if we have new
infos.

Sebastian