[pmwiki-users] PageTOC used in sidebar

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Mon Apr 10 18:44:12 CDT 2006

On Tuesday, 11 April 2006 4:53 AM, Thomas Lederer <celok at gmx.net> wrote:
>Hi John,
>
>i have to confirm, that this is a great addition. One request, i have
>though:
>
>Could you localize all the Strings? "Content" "Content of" and now
>"show" "hide" ?
>
>I tried to substitute them by [$...], but that didn't work
>well.

These are set in the $DefaultTocTitle, $RemoteTocFmt variables and the
$ToggleText array. $TocBackFmt controls the default toc-back text.

>And on another note: if i have two tocs on one page (i have on a sample
>page each in a different (:markup:) block, the show/hide of all tocs
>work on the first only. Just wanted to mention.

Yes, it's really only designed for one toc per page, although you can
place a toc-page in a side bar and this will (once I fix a bug) show
and hide independently.

--
JR