[pmwiki-users] How do you all manage search lists?

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 11 01:34:59 CDT 2006

On 4/10/06, Dave Weil <wikimasterdave at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hey thanks a lot. I guess I should have phrased my question more towards the
> search results display. I see now that it does search on the text on the
> pages and it was really that it was only displaying the page names, which is
> why I had to name them longer names to make the page topic more
> understandable.
>
> I will ready up more on PmWiki and see what I can find about modifying the
> results display.

You can change your default template in Site.PageListTemplates to show
the page titles you have placed in pages using the (:title:)
directive.

[@
[[#default]]
(:if ! equal {=$Group} {<$Group}:)

(:if:)
: :[[{=$FullName}|{=$Titlespaced}]]
[[#defaultend]]
@]

There must be a way to default to order=title to have them sorted by title...

Hagan