[pmwiki-users] $FarmD reference problem?

Scott Connard connard at dsg-inc.com
Mon Apr 17 07:16:12 CDT 2006

Hi Patrick/list,

I sent this a week ago, but never got a response.

My sidebar doesn't connect to PmWiki/PmWiki (for example) in my
wikilib.d directory.  I am running 2.1.5 and have a farm set up.  The
link works fine in my home wiki but not in my other (field) wikis.  I
am wondering if the lines in pmwiki.php that reference $FarmD need to
use double quotes instead of single quotes.  I don't think that the
FarmD variable is getting expanded.

$WikiLibDirs = array(&$WikiDir,new PageStore('$FarmD/wikilib.d/
{$FullName}'));
       if ($dfmt == '$FarmD/wikilib.d/{$FullName}')     #

My farm setup is very simple.  Everything else in the farm is working
great. Changing these two lines in pmwiki.php solves the problem.  I
wish someone else would verify my claim.

Scott.