[pmwiki-users] Un-enabling EnableHTML for a specific group?

Russ pmwiki at russhosting.com
Mon Apr 17 19:43:57 CDT 2006

Thanks Jo and Hagan ... that did the trick with a couple of
modifications.  I was actually able to include only select HTML tags for
that group (IMG, BR) to keep my header code from showing as raw HTML,
while eliminating anything "risky" that could be inserted through the
CommentBoxStyled recipe.

One more question ... how would I add the IP address to the $Author name?

Thanks,

Russ