[pmwiki-users] Repost: Could Edit always include Preview?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 28 13:28:54 CDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 09:18:51AM -0700, Gary Spivey wrote:

> I think it would be great if the edit window came up with the page
> rendered at the bottom, and if the preview button were hit, the edit
> window would stay, but the previewed page would replace the current page
> on the bottom. Then, we could have iterative editing without jumping
> back and forth and entering a lot of diffs.

With the exception of having the page already rendered at the
bottom when edit is selected... how is this different from what
we have now?  As it is, hitting the "preview" button causes the
page to stay in edit mode but with an  updated preview at the bottom.
And pressing preview doesn't create any diffs.