[pmwiki-users] Attaching files from a different group

Gary Spivey gspivey at georgefox.edu
Fri Apr 28 11:22:05 CDT 2006

Is there a way from group A to do Attach:B/file.ext?

What I want to do is have some pages in multiple groups that have file
attachments and then in a different group use the (:include:) or
(:includeg:) markups - however, it appears that the Attach won't look in
the other group - even with a group qualified name? Is there some
security reason for this or an standard workaround (I suppose I could
link the files in the wiki/uploads, but I hoped to keep the solution in
the wiki).

-Gary