[pmwiki-users] Attaching files from a different group

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 28 13:35:29 CDT 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 09:22:05AM -0700, Gary Spivey wrote:
>    Is there a way from group A to do Attach:B/file.ext?

At the moment this requires   Attach:B.SomePage/file.ext .
The B.SomePage doesn't have to actually exist -- we just need
a way to tell PmWiki that "B" is referring to another group
as opposed to page "B" in the current group.

I have plans to change this default soon, so that if "B" doesn't
exist in the current group it's assumed to be a group designator.
I just haven't gotten around to implementing that yet.