[pmwiki-users] PmCalendar Question

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 10:19:55 CDT 2006

On 4/29/06, Chris Cox <ccox at airmail.net> wrote:

> Take a look at the http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmCal sample.
> At the top you see a link that is:
> !![[PmCal?year=ACAL&acals= | Edit/Create Recurring Annual Events]]
>
> If you force the year to of the value ACAL, you can edit events
> for annual days just like any other calendar with a normal year
> designation.
>
> The acals= simply keeps any included calendars from showing up
> when editing the ACAL for the given calendar (eliminates the
> noise inside of entries from other calendars).

Thanks, Chris - I wonder why I overlooked that (not an idle question; links
that I've tried to make similarly prominent on my wikis sometimes go unseen
this way).

Is there any way of having a conditionally-appearing link to this, something
like:

(:if ! view=ACAL:)
!! [[{$Fullname}?year=ACAL&acals= | Edit/Create Recurring Annual
Events]](:if view=ACAL:)
!! [[{$Fullname}?action=browse | Return to Current Year calendar]](:if:)

?